-
September 8th, 2005, 12:03 AM
#21
Inactive Member
awww shucks!!!...*giving sis a big hug*..me too...
-
September 8th, 2005, 04:01 AM
#22
Inactive Member
-
September 9th, 2005, 04:05 PM
#23
Inactive Member
Gee, and I used up all my deep fried potatoes knowledge, or howdyacallit.
-
September 14th, 2005, 10:22 PM
#24
Inactive Member
ok still trying to figure out Leftys movie...was the potato remark a hint..."Home Fries"..oh oh oh I just remembered..."Steel Magnolias"..yeah..
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 14, 2005 07:27 PM: Message edited by: cherrysmum ]</font>
-
September 15th, 2005, 04:00 PM
#25
Inactive Member
Yeah, that's right! I thought it was Mystic Pizza. I always confuse those two. But it was Steel Magolias.
-
September 15th, 2005, 07:17 PM
#26
Inactive Member
*singing* stuff stuff here, stuff stuff there, and a couple of brand new straws.......
-
September 16th, 2005, 04:26 PM
#27
Inactive Member
Wizard of Oz???
How about this one....
"Are you up for a little quest donkey?"
-
September 16th, 2005, 05:32 PM
#28
Inactive Member
-
September 16th, 2005, 06:37 PM
#29
Inactive Member
-
September 17th, 2005, 01:19 AM
#30
Inactive Member
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks